Grab yourself a bunk and warm yourself by the fire...
- Number one on the list is a hot shower, with plenty of power to clean yourself up and get rid of those aches. Nobody wants to stand under a dribbling cold tap after exerting all that energy in the great outdoors!
- Having a good hot meal is important and we provide everything you need for a group meal, with large pots and pans, plenty of worktop space, crockery, cutlery and plenty of tables to sit around. So nobody should go to bed with a grumbling tummy.
- Sharing stories is far more enjoyable when you are sitting around a fire. We have a Log burner in our comfortable lounge, and in the summer there is a fire pit in the garden. Make the most of it while you are here, but please re-stock our shed with logs if you can.
- When all is said and done you need a good comfy bed to sleep on! We know how heartbreaking it is to finally collapse on the bed, only to find that a roll mat in a wet field would have been more comfortable. Try our beds and wake refreshed for another hard day on the hill.
- One thing is for sure, dry kit makes for a better day. Our drying room is a God send for us, and has to be an essential part of any bunkhouse.