Grab yourself a bunk and warm yourself by the fire...
We think our bunkhouse is the perfect place to put your feet up!
Not only are we in a great location for all the activities you want to enjoy, the house is something special too!
We have done enough mountains to know, that at the end of the day, a few of life's comforts come in very handy. Knowing this, we have provided the key essentials for making your experience better!
- Number one on the list is a hot shower, with plenty of power to clean yourself up and get rid of those aches. Nobody wants to stand under a dribbling cold tap after exerting all that energy in the great outdoors!
- Having a good hot meal is important and we provide everything you need for a group meal, with large pots and pans, plenty of worktop space, crockery, cutlery and plenty of tables to sit around. So nobody should go to bed with a grumbling tummy.
- Sharing stories is far more enjoyable when you are sitting around a fire. We have a Log burner in our comfortable lounge, and in the summer there is a fire pit in the garden. Make the most of it while you are here, but please re-stock our shed with logs if you can.
- When all is said and done you need a good comfy bed to sleep on! We know how heartbreaking it is to finally collapse on the bed, only to find that a roll mat in a wet field would have been more comfortable. Try our beds and wake refreshed for another hard day on the hill.
- One thing is for sure, dry kit makes for a better day. Our drying room is a God send for us, and has to be an essential part of any bunkhouse.
Click on the calendar button in the corner of the page for available dates, then enquire on the contact us page!
If you're interested in coming to stay please send us an email to: email@example.com