Welcome to Sanachan Bunkhouse!
* Sanachan Bunkhouse is instigating a deep clean precaution of all our hard surfaces to protect against Corona virus and enforcing earlier checkout times to ensure elimination of virus in soft fabrics.
The deep clean will include surfaces such as doors, handles and utensils. We will be limiting new bookings to individual groups to make sure guests are not exposed to unnecessary risks. Stays will be spaced a minimum of 12 hours apart, which will affect check in and check out times. Please get in touch to discuss disruption. We will also be keeping a close eye on industry advice and doing everything possible to make sure our guests have a safe stay.*
The ultimate destination for all your Scottish Adventures! From our bunkhouse on the beautiful coast of Wester Ross, you can explore the local mountains, crags, lochs, beaches and all the wildlife that the Scottish Highlands has to offer.
Whether you love walking, cycling, climbing, kayaking or just admiring the views, we can offer you just the location you need.
Sanachan Bunkhouse can accommodate up to 15 guests in 2 dorms with custom made bunk-beds. And Kishorn is ideally situated for your group holiday.
Our New Cabin, available from Easter 2020 will be taking over as the bunkhouse, providing accommodation for 12 guests in 3 bedrooms. The new cabin will also have 2 wet rooms and drying room and a kitchen/lounge, and will be wheelchair accessible.
£20 per person per night
£15 per person per night student rate
£3 sleeping bag hire
£1 towel hire
In addition to our very comfy bunk beds, We also offer;
- A spacious bathroom with a powerful hot shower to refresh you after your activities. (another shower is being added shortly)
- An effective drying room for all your kit, so it is ready to use in the morning - we know from experience, there is nothing worse than cold wet kit at the start of the day.
- A lounge/diner with a log burner, sofas and arm chairs so you can relax after a long day out on the hill. As well as enough tables for the whole group to eat around.
- A modern, fully equipped kitchen and all the utensils you need to cook for a group. As well as the gas hob and electric oven, we also provide a kettle, microwave, toaster, grill, fridge, freezer and sink.
- We are onsite to help with any problems during your stay, just like you would expect in a B&B or a hostel. (Don't worry, we won't interfere)
- Ample parking for 6 vehicles on site.
- A large garden for evening activities, with a camp fire spot and BBQ available in the summer.
YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN SLEEPING BAG!